Who are We?
Hicks-Carter-Hicks (H-C-H) is an award-winning and full-service performance improvement company. Since our founding in 1999 by Gloria-Carter-Hicks, president & CEO, H-C-H has created and implemented turnkey business solutions that help clients improve the performance of their organizations, teams and employees. Our client list includes commercial (private and public), government, quasi-government and nonprofit organizations of all sizes.
We Help Clients
- Develop comprehensive strategic plans that focus on goal achievement and continuous improvement;
- Create a diversity-friendly, inclusive and engaging work environment;
- Build and/or Augment their Human Resources departments;
- Enhance their employees’ knowledge, skills, abilities and competencies; and
- Transform their culture by building a workforce that embraces change, employs creative thinking and supports innovation at every level of the organization.
Why Choose Us?
- Above all, we are business people—who happen to have comprehensive expertise in the following areas:
- Human resources;
- Organizational development / change management;
- Training & development;
- Executive coaching;
- Management consulting; and
- Meeting and program facilitation.
- The benefits in doing business with us are greater than the cost of our solutions, i.e., your Return On Investment (ROI) is high.
- Our solutions are customized to meet the specific needs of clients and integrated to yield the greatest level of effectiveness.
- Our team of consultants and strategic partners offers over 100 years of experience combined.
Mouse-over and click Solutions for more information