Company Facts Overview
- Hicks-Carter-Hicks (H-C-H) is an award-winning and full-service performance improvement company.
- Gloria Carter-Hicks, president, CEO and owner, founded H-C-H in 1999. Prior to launching her own business, Carter-Hicks worked as an executive in Human Resources for over 15 years, gaining valuable corporate experience in key leadership roles.
- Leveraging H-C-H's expertise, organizations are able to maximize the performance of their employees, improve work processes, and create a work environment conducive to high employee engagement and productivity.
- H-C-H provides best-in-class service via an exceptional consulting, coaching and training & development team. Team members are selected based on their expertise, quality of work, commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction and alignment with H-C-H’s core values.
- The H-C-H team possesses years of experience in the areas of human resources, organizational development / change management, executive coaching, training & development, management consulting and project management.
Company's Legal Name
Hicks-Carter-Hicks, LLC (DBA: H-C-H)
Company's Legal Structure
Limited Liability Company established in the State of Missouri
Located in the suburbs of St. Louis, Missouri
12747 Olive Boulevard, Suite 300
St. Louis, MO 63141
Office: 314-260-7587 / 800-396-2402
Located in the suburbs of Cincinnati, OH
8044 Montgomery Road, Suite 700
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Office: 513-277-0607 / 800-396-2402
"Helping you to build a better workplace…” ™
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE) / (WBENC)
- Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Servicing National and International clients
- Commercial (Public & Private)