GET TICKETS & PLAN YOUR VISIT
Welcome to The Black Rep!
We want to do everything possible to make your visit a pleasant one, so we offer a variety of services for your comfort and convenience. Use the links below to explore the range of services and accommodations designed to make your visit to our theatre entertaining, enjoyable and comfortable.
Three Easy Ways to Purchase Tickets
Charge by Phone
Visit the Box Office at our administrative offices at 4709 Delmar Blvd., St. Louis, MO.
MasterCard (the preferred card of The Black Rep), Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted for purchases by phone, online or in person at The Black Rep’s Box Office.
Groups of 15 or more receive personal service to select the best seats at the best price. Availability varies, so plan now for best options. Learn more about Group Sales options.
Box Office and Ticketing Services
For personal service during regular Box Office hours, call (314) 534-3807
Season subscriptions are on sale now.
The online ticketing service can be used to purchase tickets for individual performances only.
Season subscriptions or purchases requiring personal assistance should be purchased through The Black Rep’s Box Office.
- Box Office hours and ticketing information
- Group sales information
- Subscriber Ticket Exchange Guidelines
Planning Your Visit to The Black Rep
- The Emerson Performance Center at Harris-Stowe State University is home to The Black Rep’s Mainstage season.
- Food & Drink at nearby restaurants
- Post-Performance Discussions following each second Thursday evening performance and each Wednesday student matinee and selected Thursday evening performances